Living the Passion of Becoming A Moviemaker








This Tagalog Movie is protected by copyright laws of the Philippines. It is being presented for entertainment and educational purposes only.Contact us through leaving a comment below.If you want this film removed from this website then simply drop by a comment below.(If you have issues, Please read our DMCA/Disclaimer,Privacy Policy or Simply Fill up our Contact Us Form)

Few reminders!: 1. Always Close ads to Play! 2. Use Google Chrome for best Viewing Experience 3. Download & Install the Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player 4. Install Microsoft Silverlight! 5. Like and become a fan on Facebook for more updates, links on downloads and free tagalog movies online!

[postlink]http://pinoymoviexpress.blogspot.com/2010/07/living-passion-of-becoming-moviemaker.html[/postlink] [starttext]
Since Grade School, I always wanted to be a film maker.But that wont be possible primarily because of some money matters,I haven't heard of any school which has that kind of course here in our place and because I am now a sophomore student taking the curse computer science.Now I am going to out a section on this watch movies blog, a section about movie concepts for film makers,directors and all.At home,I always have this stories, but they remained inside my head.I'm really not good on writing stuffs on paper.Every time I start something, I end up grieving for it -I scratch it and throw it on a garbage bin.

From this day forth I will have to post some of my stories here to wind up some concepts for our film makers out there.So keep buzzing because, my first motion picture is about to start.

[endtext]




If you enjoy using Pinoy Movie Express and believe it has value, we'd appreciate a link from your website to ours.
Select All and press Ctrl + C
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

blog comments powered by Disqus -->