And I love you so Movie Lines & Quotes








This Tagalog Movie is protected by copyright laws of the Philippines. It is being presented for entertainment and educational purposes only.Contact us through leaving a comment below.If you want this film removed from this website then simply drop by a comment below.(If you have issues, Please read our DMCA/Disclaimer,Privacy Policy or Simply Fill up our Contact Us Form)

Few reminders!: 1. Always Close ads to Play! 2. Use Google Chrome for best Viewing Experience 3. Download & Install the Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player 4. Install Microsoft Silverlight! 5. Like and become a fan on Facebook for more updates, links on downloads and free tagalog movies online!

[postlink]http://pinoymoviexpress.blogspot.com/2010/07/and-i-love-you-so-movie-lines-quotes.html[/postlink] endofvid
[starttext]

I haven't watched the And I love you so movie yet, but I was astound by the lines the protagonists throws on each scene in the movie and that's what makes it ideal,a must-see and notable.And I love you so is one of the finest movie under the romance and drama genre.It definitely brings out the best out of the actors and actresse especially that of Bea Alonzo.Congrats to Direk Laurenti Dyogi and the staffs.
So for the And I love you so Movie Lines and Quotes.It's listed below. . .
“Gusto ko magmahal ulit pero paano ko gagawin yun kung sa puso ko buhay na buhay ka pa”-Bea (Lara)
“Kung pwede lang sana I have five more days,five more years,five more lifetimes with him.I may have loved him longer but that doesn't mean I love him anyless-Bea (Lara)”
“I don’t want to be the second place in your heart Lara because you’re the first in mine” -Sam (Chris)
“Ang Haba pa ng Buhay ko but I've already lost that one person worth living for-Bea(Lara)”
“Most people of my age,ngayon pa lamang magpapakasal -samantalang ako nakapagpalibing na ng asawa”-Bea(lara)
“Ayoko ko,Chris masyado mo akong pinapasaya nakakalimutan ko siya.Ayokong kalimutan ang asawa ko ”-Bea(lara)
“Pagod na akong maging malungkot,Ang hirap nang maging masaya kasi nananakit ka ng ibang tao”
“Why not?Maybe you'd care more about me if I die” -Sam
Did I miss anything?Share it.On the list above which one do you like most?

[endtext]




If you enjoy using Pinoy Movie Express and believe it has value, we'd appreciate a link from your website to ours.
Select All and press Ctrl + C
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

blog comments powered by Disqus -->